Scheduling can be handled by a team manager or by separate person as it is also a time consuming and difficult, but very important, role. The general overview of a scheduler's duties are:
- Work with coaches as to what level teams the team should be playing
- Contact schedulers of other teams to arrange home and away games
- Ensure you have a game in each CHC region to make sure you qualify for the state tournament
- It's helpful to have a spreadsheet with your games and open slots to access quickly when needed. The amount of emails that you get each day can be overwhelming, so it's imperative to be organized. Games also get booked quickly, so responding fast is a must.
- CHC has a posting area if games are wanted - this can be used to help arrange games if needed