Age Specific Modules
All coaches are required to complete the online age-specific module(s) for the age level of play you are coaching. The Cost is around $10 per module and only needs to be completed once per age level. Modules must be completed prior to participating in any team activities. You cannot be added to a roster until completed.
The process is
- Go to https://courses.usahockey.com/public/
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Once logged browse to your profile and then click the link for Age Specific Modules. If you are returning to a module choose the "Courses In Progress."
- If you choose a new online course you will be prompted to pay. Follow the payment steps. You will verify the details and advance to confirmation. Once confirmed you will be advanced to your course.
- For more information the USA hockey page is: https://www.usahockey.com/agespecificmodules
From USA Hockey:
You must complete each module PRIOR to participating with your team or being placed on a roster. Coaches must be current members of USA Hockey in order to register for the modules.
You can register for only ONE module at a time. You must complete the module in its entirety before you can move on to another one.